TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We are data controllers
- Performance/analysis cookies:DESIGN BY US uses so-called performance cookies (primarily Google Analytics) to gather information about how users use the Site; for example, about which pages are most frequently visited, and about any errors that may occur. The purpose of this is to evaluate and improve the performance of the Site.
- Advertising cookies: DESIGN BY US uses first- and third-party cookies to gather information about how visitors use the Site, with the goal of providing advertising that is targeted to visitors’ interests. These cookies are also used to give our advertising partners information about your browsing history, with the goal of showing advertisements based on your particular profile, both to you and to other users with similar interests. The information gathered on the Site may be combined with information gathered about you from other sites you have visited.
- Categories of personal information
Categories of personal data DESIGN BY US handles the following types of Personal Data: Identifying details:i.e., first name, last name, supplier account identifiers, coupon codes, access codes. Source: Directly from Users upon registering with DESIGN BY US, or from DESIGN BY US’s partners. Contact information:i.e., mailing address, telephone number, and place of residence. Source: Directly from Users upon registering with DESIGN BY US, or when contacting DESIGN BY US customer service. Payment information:i.e., information about debit cards and credit cards, and payment history. Source: Directly from Users upon registering with DESIGN BY US; for payment history, on an ongoing basis, as payments are made. Digital information:i.e., geolocation / IP address, device information (device type, device name, device identification number), country code, and operating system version. Source: Collected directly when Users use the web shop or social medial
- Recipients and recipient categories
We forward or transfer your personal information to the following recipients: data processors
- Transfer to recipients in third countries, including international organisations
We do not transfer your personal information to recipients outside the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- Storage of your personal information
We use Google Analytics Cookies to measure and evaluate how users interact with site content across browser sessions. These cookies are not considered essential. We store the data gathered on Google Analytics for up to 26 months. Email addresses stored with MailChimp are deleted after 6 months when a user unsubscribes.
- Right to withdraw consent
We can process certain personal information based on your consent. At all times, you have the right to withdraw your consent. You can do so by contacting us using the contact information provided above, in item 1. If you choose to withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of our processing of your data bassed upon earlier consent, up to the time that consent was withdrawn. If you withdraw your consent, it will thus first take effect at that time. Similarly, this does not affect the processing of personal information which, per item 2 above, is processed on grounds other than explicit consent.
- Your rights
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights concerning the way we process information pertaining to you. To exercise your rights, you must contact us. Right to view information (right to insight) You have the right to insight into the information we process pertaining to you, as well as certain additional information. Right to correction You have the right to have inaccurate information pertaining to you corrected. Right to deletion In certain cases, you have the right to have information pertaining to you deleted, in advance of the time when we would otherwise delete that information. Right to limit processing In certain cases, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal information. If you have the right to limit this processing, then in the future, we may only process information — apart from storing it — with your consent, or in order to fulfil legal obligations that may arise or apply, or to protect a person or the society’s key interests. Right to object In certain cases, you have the right to object to our lawful processing of your personal information. You can also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing purposes. Right to transmit information (portability of data) In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, as well as to have this personal information transferred from one data controller to another, without hindrance. You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guidelines about the rights of registered persons, which you can find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
- Filing a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency
You have the right to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the manner in which we process your personal information. You can find contact information for the Danish Data Protection Agency at www.datatilsynet.dk.